Yo! Want improved website results for your media company’s properties? Here’s the latest updates on SEO, LPO and VSEO for niche digital publishers:
I just watched a terrific documentary called, All Things Must Pass! It was about the rise and fall of Tower Records. This was near and dear to me since Tower started in our Niche HQ hometown of Sacramento. Tower Records had been in business since the early 1960s and ultimately went out of business around 2000 because of new technology. No one wanted to buy a $18 CD to listen to just one or two songs on the album. They were in the record retail business when they should ultimately have been in the consumer music entertainment business regardless of the vehicle used to listen.
This is Marketing Myopia. Trains thought they were in the train business when they should have been in the transportation business.
Now I ask you, my magazine publishing friend — what business are you in? I’m hoping you don’t say the magazine business! Today you need to be in the media business, offering content on all platforms your readers and advertisers want to use.
Are you ready to embrace change? 2016 is THE year to stop being in the magazine business and transform your publishing operation into a true media brand. There are so many new opportunities for “target audience” publishers to integrate revenue from print and online properties. The only way to move forward is to get out of your office to learn and network with your fellow publishers and niche media expert speakers!
The Niche Media Conference was created exclusively for “publisher types” – Publishers, CEOs, Presidents, Publishing Directors, Advertising & Marketing Directors, and Audience Development Directors. Topics are strictly about the business side of magazine publishing with a practical, small-to-medium-budget approach. Plus, we have our famous Camp Niche ad sales track to turn your sales team into super heroes!
BONUS: Networking, Fun and Serious Learning – That’s How Niche Rolls at the Niche Media Conference! Come celebrate 10 Years of Niche Fun with us!
Here’s what’s new at the 2016 conference:
- All New NicheTek: New technologies can transform your business and supercharge your revenues! NicheTek is your one-stop mini-event 100% focused on technology just for publishers! NicheTek will bring together some of the nation’s best tech providers (and the publishers who use their tools) to share insights, tips, case studies, revenue ideas and more. You’ll walk away with new tools and strategies that you can implement immediately!
- 360° Niche Keynotes – 4 all-star, amazing niche media visionaries!
Krystle Kopacz, The Full Monty: Selling the Complete Media Experience
- Check out all 20 amazing Niche Speakers!
- Check out the top Niche Solution Providers in the country!
- Get Ready for Niche Big Fun! Since the 2016 conference is our 10th Anniversary, we are planning some great networking events for you! We are going old-school Austin at the iconic Scholz Garten, a super-cool beer garden with hot Texas-style BBQ. You’ll hear one of Austin’s best bands!
- Hot Topic Roundtable Discussions: You will discover new, revenue-generating ideas that are working right now in a peer-to peer setting. The roundtables are on the subjects you’re most interested in – 2016 topics: Paid Sponsor Content, Video, B2B Lead Gen, Pricing Models, Sales Compensation, Content Marketing, Events, Subscription Strategy, Custom Publishing, and much more!!!
The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, Orientation Networking Party, NicheTek Pizza & Beer Mixer, Super-fun Austin, and much, much more! This event is small and interactive — we limit it to the first 250 attendees.
All 100% practical sessions are devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market. Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track — Print, Online, Integrated Sales
PLUS the newly renovated Sheraton Austin at the Capitol is awesome. It’s in downtown Austin and walking distance to tons of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Plus, Carl Landau – Niche Media’s Grand Poobah – just a niche event all about creating and marketing targeted events – NicheEventFest.com Check it out!