Oh no! It’s only a couple more weeks until Christmas and you still haven’t figured out what to give your special clients to show them how much you appreciate their business all year long. Please don’t tell us your back-up plan is a company logo coffee cup!
And it has to be fast, very unique, totally memorable and not too pricey, right?
Have no fear, niche publishers! We have scanned the globe and found some super-cool stuff that should make you the most memorable gift-giver of all. We assure you there is nothing boring about these creative gifts:
1. We swear your client will be reminded of you and your creativity every time they look at this on their desk: Zipper Baggie
2. Your advertisers will really think of you a lot when you give them this, plus it looks really cool: Bamboo Wireless Keyboard
3. Not just for kids—they make ‘em for adults with a good sense of humor, too: Custom Super Hero Capes
4. You can’t give the special people in your life the whole world, but you can give them a closed-loop eco-system: Back to the Roots
5. Wanna keep them drooling with appreciation for months? Bacon of the Month Club
Even if these aren’t what you had in mind, get creative! There’s NO excuse to give a boring client gift this holiday season.
PS We think these gifts would be super-cool not only for clients, but for your boss, your Great Aunt Nelda and even your friends! Happy Holidays!
About this blogger: Diana Landau is the Content Wrangler for Niche Media. A former sales director and corporate marketing hack, she has now found nirvana in writing and wrangling quality content. Diana is a food, wine, art and SF Giants enthusiast……who sometimes gets carried away.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Plus, Carl Landau – Niche Media’s Grand Poobah -also created a blog all about creating and marketing targeted events – blog.NicheEventNation.com Check it out!
Image from freedigitalphotos.net