As a niche magazine publisher, you invest a ton of time and effort to driving traffic to your website. Success is measured by how effective you are at getting visitors to do what you want them to do – as in improving conversion rate optimization (CRO).
So exactly how do you make it more likely that your website traffic will take the desired action on your landing page(s) to become a subscriber or signup without blowing your budget?
No matter your constraints on time or budget, we have some helpful info for you. Here are 5 solid resources on how to improve your landing page optimization (LPO):
- Internet whiz kid Neil Patel with Sherice Jacob spells out the basics and the important in this infographic tutorial that’s easy to read, informative, applicable to small and large businesses. (Or anyone wanting to improve their online conversion results.) From Quicksprout: Landing Page Optimization
- Don’t have too much time right now but you need 8 landing page design best practices to improve your conversions? Also from Wishpond: 25 more tips to optimize your landing page conversions
- Or how ‘bout a quick 2.5-minute video on how to get LPO from 5 different traffic sources? https://youtu.be/Yotq8QpWXg4
- If you really want to dive into improving your LPO, check out the comprehensive “opinionated guide to online lead conversion” from Unbounce: 101 Landing Page Optimization Tips
- And of course, from Google: Best practices for generating online leads
Added Bonus: If you are a CEO of a niche media company, you may want to attend the 2016 Niche CEO Summit in February in sunny San Diego. You’ll hear “Fab 4” speaker and Director of Optimization at SiteTuners, Brian Lewis. He will teach you how to skyrocket your online conversion rates in his keynote, Online Conversion Magic.
So what’s the best equation for niche website success?
Your focused attention + LPO = CRO to the max!
About this blogger: Diana Landau is the Content Wrangler for Niche Media. A former sales director and corporate marketing hack, she has now found nirvana in writing and wrangling quality content. Diana is a food, wine, art and SF Giants enthusiast…who sometimes gets carried away.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Plus, Carl Landau–Niche Media’s Grand Poobah–also created a blog all about creating and marketing targeted events: blog.NicheEventNation.com Check it out!
Image from freedigitalphotos.net