Sound, lighting, editing, oh my! Now more than ever, you can create video content in a cost-effective and compelling way.
Here’s the facts:
- Online video audiences are on the rise and are expected to at least double to 1.5 billion people.
- Video content is more likely to be watched and shared than most other kinds of content. (92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.)
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion rates by 80%.
So if your video efforts so far have been the occasional “how-to” or promotional video, you are missing out on a BIG opportunity to get your brand messaging and story out to your niche readers and even larger audiences.
But–and this is important– video is not just a nifty marketing tool. You need to develop a video strategy and monetize it.
Here are 5 helpful links to get you on the right track to revenue:
- How to monetize video by media expert and publisher Tim Hermes: The stats don’t lie! Monetizing video
- Train your salespeople to sell video: Media Ad Sales: Become a Video Expert!
- Video ad strategies: Video ads: the new native in niche publishing
- How to partner with advertisers: Power Move: Partner with Advertisers for Videos
- More ways to generate video revenue: 5 Great Revenue-Generating Ideas With Video
Nearly 80% of B2B companies are using some form of video in their content marketing. There’s no reason not to amp up your video strategy today to start increasing revenues.
About this blogger: Diana Landau is the Content Wrangler for Niche Media. A former sales director and corporate marketing hack, she has now found nirvana in writing and wrangling quality content. Diana is a food, wine, art and SF Giants enthusiast…who sometimes gets carried away.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Check out the all new Super Niche in Charlotte, March 27-29, 2017!
Image from freedigitalphotos.net