Most niche publishing CEOs want to learn (and need to know) what’s cutting edge, what’s working well, what’s not, make meaningful peer connections and do it all very quickly.
Our Solution: The Fall Niche CEO Summit!
The days of the 5 year strategic plan are long gone. To succeed in the niche media world, you need consistent and frequent checkpoints on your strategy as your business evolves (if not a full reinvention every 6 months!).
So get out of your office and come share ideas and strategies with other media company CEOs! The Niche CEO Summit provides niche media head honchos with a focused learning and networking opportunity for you to network, share strategies and develop plans to take your media company to the next level.
Here’s how we make it happen:
- We limit attendance to just 50 qualified CEOs for the best peer-to-peer learning experience.
- 50% of the sessions are peer-to-peer roundtable discussion segmented by B2B,B2C, size, and topic.
- The other 50% of the sessions are facilitated by our “Fab 5″ keynote speakers.
- You can’t help but walk away with new, innovative ideas that work for YOUR media company! And it all takes place November 14-15 at the amazing Hutton Hotel in Nashville.
- And, if you’re considering selling, M&A is an important organic component of the Summit, with larger media companies in acquisition mode alongside successful niche publishers.
So join us for this totally niched-out CEO event. Our “Fab 5” media experts will cover key areas of greatest interest and concern for Niche CEOs:
Paul Reulbach, Publisher of San Francisco and Silicon Valley magazines:
Krystle Kopcacz, COO, National Journal Group, Atlanta Media:
Bennie Di Cecca, CEO, Wellesley information Services:
Paul Binkow, CEO, Financial Solutions Networks
Don Harkey, President, People Centric Consulting Group
Finally, and probably most important, you’ll get your chance to ask our Fab 5 Niche CEOs your toughest management and strategy questions–and get the answers– during Fab 5 Q&A.
P.S. Did we mention it’s TWO super-fun networking events, ONE powerful day of amazing sessions and TONS of new revenue ideas?
About the blogger: Carl Landau is Grand Poobah of Niche Media. He is a media/event guru, SF Giants fan and part-time blogger. His 15 minutes of fame took place in the mid-eighties when he launched his famous, “Buy an Ad, Get a Cat” ad campaign. He has long since patched things up with the SPCA.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Check out the Niche Digital Conference in Denver, Sept. 19-21!