Most of us know that live events are the new black. It all comes down to three keys: Revenue. Profitability. Expansion. Niche event organizers need it all–super-networking, tips on budgeting, planning, expansion, plus opportunities to learn new ways to generate event revenue–and we need it fast!
We have the perfect solution for you: Niche EventFest! The conference takes place November 3-5 in New Orleans and is just a couple months away! TUESDAY, September 9th, is the final super early bird discount deadline. Just a few days left to save over $400!
So to get you motivated, here’s the Niche EventFest BIG 20! (20 ideas / reasons / benefits / bribes to attend the Niche EventFest)
1. Super targeted event JUST for niche event organizers who want to generate more revenue.
2. The conference is in, jazz parade please…….New Orleans! What’s not to love about one of the most interesting cities in the world??
3. Look! Is that Andrew Davis in a suit? (Maybe, it would be a cool one, with sneakers.) We know he’s Warren Buffet’s pen-pal, but he’ll also show you marketing tricks to build audience and revenue 360 days a year!
4. Join the Event Startup Mania Workshop. Filling up fast! Special 1/2 day workshop covers everything. Designed for both event newbies who need a crash course and people who want to take a fresh look at existing events and new event revenue models.
5. It’s almost Big Easy Party time for the Welcome Reception! Dust off your saxophone! We’ll have entertainment and amazing food waiting for you!
6. Talk shop with the best solution providers in the niche event world all at one location.
7. Meet CEO of Wellesley Information Services and our keynote speaker Benny DiCecca! He knows about events after building Wellesley Information Services’ event portfolio to 35 events, achieving an incredible 1,500% growth over a seven-year span. 13 Unconventional Brand Spankin’ New Best Practices for Out of the Box Event Success
8. Stay at the newly-renovated, 4-diamond InterContinental New Orleans!
9. Hear what Phil Mershon, Social Media Expert & Director of Events for Social Media Examiner has to say: 7 Unusual Ways to Create Unforgettable Networking at Your Event.
10. Check it out – you’ll have access to 20 niche event experts!
11. Discover the deliciousness that is New Orleans cuisine. Po’ Boys, Beignets, Gumbo, Jambalaya, oh my!
12. Explore new technological toys with a group of your fellow attendees. We supply the beer, wine and snacks… You get to test drive the coolest event high tech tools in the world! High Tech Wiz Bang Event Tool Time and Beer Hour!
13. You’ll meet all your fellow attendees even before the conference starts at the super-fun Orientation & Networking Party. Meet EVERY attendee before the EventFest even begins! The Orientation & Networking Party will take place at a fabulous New Orleans hot spot.
13. 26 Event Revenue Generating Sessions! You can mix and match and go to the session you most want to see.
14. Soak up some wisdom from “Earl the Pearl” Heard! As founder and CEO of BIC Media Solutions, a publishing, event planning and management and sales training company, he not only specializes in planning vents, but also booking venues, coordinating the catering, sending invitations and covering the event in BIC Magazine.
15. Even the big fish are attending: Event bigwig Grep Topalian will be there! He’ll be one of the judges at the all new Niche Tank Game Show!
16. Find a new relationship: Eric Udler, Live Event Guru and Producer of Super Pet Expo, a consumer pet shopping extravaganza that takes place in the New York and Washington DC metropolitan areas, will talk about forming Media Partnerships!
17. Connect with your peers at the the Event Model Mania Roundtable! Completely interactive session covering all the many different event models: tradeshows, conferences, local events, workshops, seminars, corporate, hosted-buyer, retreats,roundtables, online events, and more!
18. Check out our Niche EventFest brochure.
19. 5 events, 3 judges and 1 grand prize! End the conference with NOLA’s Sazerac cocktail and dozens of you’re new best event friends at the all new Niche Shark Tank! Watch 5 lucky event organizers pitch their events to a panel of event experts.
20. You get all this at the Super Early Bird Discount Rate. Save up to $400. But, you need to register NOW!
Maybe you serve a B2B or B2C market? Or you run an “event-only” company? Whether you’re in start-up mode or have a mature event property, we have you covered. 100% for Niche Event Organizers–what are YOU waiting for??
About the blogger: Carl Landau is Grand Poobah of Niche Media. He is a media/event guru, SF Giants fan and part-time blogger. His 15 minutes of fame took place in the mid-eighties when he launched his famous, “Buy an Ad, Get a Cat” ad campaign. He has long since patched things up with the SPCA.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments! Plus, Carl Landau – Niche Media’s Grand Poobah – just launched a blog all about creating and marketing targeted events – blog.NicheEventNation.com Check it out!