“I can’t possibly unchain myself from my desk. Who has the time?”
YOU DO. YOU CAN. HERE’S WHY:
1. YOU need to get yourself out of your office and learn from industry experts about what’s working, what’s not and what’s cutting edge—in order to thrive in niche publishing. No excuses.
2. You will learn tons of new, revenue-generating takeaways to implement back at the office!
3. The 2016 Niche Digital Conference will be held in super-fun Denver this year. It’s the perfect match—digital publishing revenue opportunities are exploding and so is Denver’s Downtown! In addition to LODO, the Mile-High City boasts Union Station, Larimer Square.
4. Registration today means you get it all! You get EVERYTHING – Conference admission to ALL sessions, 2 Keynotes, breakfast each day, lunch each day, the Niche Orientation Party, Niche Mile High Welcome Reception, Digital Nichee Awards Party and access to ALL speaker presentations.
5. Learn how to Stop Giving Away Your Audience! Hear startup veteran-turned-VC brand builder (and visionary) Jay Acunzo talk about transforming passive readership into active customers and exponentially increasing revenue at the same time—and big time.
6. Brad Fayfield, Founder of Storm Mountain Media, will show niche publishers how digital and social channels can allow you to engage with your audience and communicate with unrivaled efficiency! Same as it Ever Was… Radical Digital Reach and Print “Magazine” Media
7. In addition to these inspiring keynotes, we have an all-star line-up of speakers and sessions covering everything from monetizing video to revitalizing your email marketing to creating online courses that your audience and advertisers will love.
8. Did we mention that the Early Bird Discount Deadline is Thursday, August 25th?? And that you’ll save $300 if you register today?
9. The Niche Digital Conference provides tons of opportunities for you to make meaningful connections and cultivate new revenue ideas with your peers.
10. Niche Bonus: Boost your Digital Publishing Strategy at a Niche Hands-On Revenue Workshops! Our hands-on 1/2-day workshops are 100% practical and revenue-generating. Choose from Creating Your Digital Transition Action Plan, Native Advertising: Selling Paid Sponsor Content, and City & Regional Digital Strategy Action Plan.
11. Just for you, right now: 12 Quick Digital Revenue Ideas
12. And don’t forget the 2016 Nichee Awards. Find your place in the sun among your digital publishing peers! (And yes, there’s a fun party too.)
13. To top it all off? The conference is going to be held at the Embassy Suites. Can you say a free made-to-order breakfast, evening cocktail hour, and your own two-room suite? This beautiful hotel is steps from downtown Denver’s Performing Arts Complex, 16th Street Mall, Larimer Square, multiple sports venues and more!
You know you need to do it and that your brand is worth it. What are you waiting for?