Niche Super Bowl is TODAY!
I know the Super Bowl is normally in February. But in NicheVille it’s today because it’s a day for wild celebration here at Niche HQ.
The Niche Digital Conference is in just 32 days and TODAY is the final discount deadline day and the day we’re probably going to completely sell out our event.
Here’s the Niche BIG 20! (20 ideas / reasons / benefits / bribes to Attend the Niche Digital Conference)
1. Super targeted event JUST for niche publishers trying to generate more online revenue.
2. NicheVille…I mean, Nashville is the coolest city ever!
3. Look! Drew Davis is wearing…… a suit. (Sort of!)
4. Fantastic pre-conference workshops that cover Content Marketing, E-Mail Solutions, Video, and Ad Sales.
5. It’s almost “Holler ‘N Swaller” time at the Nashville Welcome hoedown BBQ.
6. Meet the 20 best solution providers in the niche media world all at one location.
8. Stay at one of the 100 best hotels in the USA: The Hutton Hotel.
9. Your ad sales staff can get the very best training in the world at Camp Niche.
10. Check it out – you’ll have access to 22 niche experts!
11. Learn how to eat a Goo Goo Cluster. (Tips provided by Grand Poobah Carl.)
12. You’ll receive a complimentary copy of the NY Times best seller Youtility.
13. You’ll meet all your fellow attendees even before the conference starts at the Niche Orientation Party.
13. 20 Online Revenue Generating Sessions. You can mix and match and go to the session you most want to see.
14. Meet the Godfather on Online Marketing: Aaron Kahlow.
15. You’ll even get to dance at SEO Gangnam Style.
16. How about experiencing 25 online revenue ideas in 50 minutes at Ryan Dohrn’s Mega Online Revenue Mania?
17. Steel Cage Match: Online Media Buyers Speak Out!
18. Check out our Niche Digital Conference brochure.
19. End the conference with a cocktail and a dozen of you’re new best media friends at the Niche Wrap-Up Meet-Up.
20. You get all this at the Early Bird Discount Rate. Save up to $300. But, you need to register TODAY!
About the blogger: Carl Landau is Grand Poobah of Niche Media. He is a media/event guru, SF Giants fan and part-time blogger. His 15 minutes of fame took place in the mid-eighties when he launched his famous, “Buy an Ad, Get a Cat” ad campaign. He has long since patched things up with the SPCA.
Niche Media has created super niched-out events specifically for magazine publishers for over 12 years. We’ve helped pave the way for the era of boutique events that connect specific audiences and provide great educational, friendly and super-fun environments!