Compelling Content—everyone wants it, right?
- Editors want it: Engaging content that keeps current readers clamoring for more and at the same time can attract new readers.
- Marketing wants it: You simply can’t market your niche products well if you don’t have messaging that stands out and prompts your audience to take action.
- Advertisers want it: They want their ad content in your magazine to convert your readers into their customers.
- Salespeople want it: When consulting with their advertising clients, salespeople can often help them develop content for successful ad strategies.
- Readers must have it! Publish boring, self-serving, uninspired content and you’ll lose readers quickly.